Sunday, July 31, 2011

The T3i has returned Unfixed and Some personal updates.

Received my camera back from the repair facility at Canon after sending it there due to vertical lining in the video.  When I opened the box the spec sheet said they cleaned it and removed a foreign object from the image sensor...Which is a total crock since I had inspected the sensor before I sent it.  So now I will be calling them Monday and see what happens from there.

My real issue with these lines is that in the future I hope to create a movie I came up with and hopefully show it on a big screen somewhere, whether I pay to do so or not.  Now for YouTube purposes it seems to do good, since its compressed so much that it almost eliminates the lines.  But I am afraid that once the HQ video is blown up they will become quite apparent.

One of my current projects that has taken over is turning my sun-room into a small video studio.  Yesterday I went out and bought more materials to complete the task and hope to get crackin' on it today when the sun comes out.  In case you are one of those who is still waiting for my next Betrayer video to come out this is part of the reason it hasn't yet.

In the mean time I hope to come up with some clever videos as I have downloaded the trial version of Boris FX Continuum Complete 7.  Just playing around with it and trying to figure out how things work, I could see some really cool effects being made from it.  But I will keep you posted.  Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment