Friday, February 24, 2012

Tree Farm - Using Tree Asset

So I was experimenting with creating tree assets and wanted to see how it would look it reapplied to the environment in which it came from.  Here is what I came up with and all I did was simple paste the tree image a Ton of times over at different sizes.  Seeing how this is only a test and all.  Let me know what you think.


I think if done right, this could be a pretty nice way of covering buildings and eyesores.  Or simply if you are trying to give your shot an outdoor look if you live in the city.  My advice would be to take a picture of a tree, more like as many trees as you can for variety, then key it out and paste to your hearts desire.

This took me no time at all to do once I had the tree keyed out.  Which wasn't to hard either.

No comments:

Post a Comment