Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gamer Girl Rage - Doritos Superbowl Commercial 2012

If you haven't seen it already feel free to check it out!  Gamer Girl Rage is my Doritos submission video for the 2012 Superbowl Ad spot .  I have posted it on my YouTube channel and even have a direct link to the Doritos website for viewing!  It would be of huge help if any one of you fine people checked it out on the Doritos site and left me a cheerful comment :)  Please share as well by posting it to any one of you social pages as it would help a ton!  Thanks for checking it out and hope I get a chuckle out of you!  Doritos website:  http://www.crashthesuperbowl.com/#/gallery?video=17323



4 comments:

  1. Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too magnificent.Super Bowl 2012 really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice thanks for sharing

    hey friend see snow on google
    Type “Let It Snow” on @Google If you click and drag you can wipe the snow away. It is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to catch idea from your article. It has information I have been searching for a long time. Thanks so much.
    source: www.wbupdates.com

    ReplyDelete