Sunday, November 27, 2011

Krotoflik Apparel

I have created and ordered my first real Krotoflik apparel, which is a nice black pullover.  If you like this design and would truely buy something with this design on it, let me know!  I have the opportunity to sell these if there was a demand for them.  This current design cost me approximately $55 for being on a pullover, but can be simple enough to just have the front logo in any color on any of the manufactures product line for less than $20.  I also ordered a long sleeve shirt for my wife with just the front logo and that came to $17.  I will post again with images after I receive the products but until then, let me know what you think in the comments below!!!

Mens Black Hoodie

Women's Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment