Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Girl Upstairs

I have finally completed my latest little short.  Just in time for Hallow....Christmas!  :D  Anyways, this was quite a task to complete.  But first watch it, then read the rest below.



What made this so difficult was I had shot my actress and the rest of the short in two completely different locations, times, and with obviously different lighting scenarios.  On top of that, I found myself trying to figure out how I would accomplish a few of the effects I did.  Such as the faucet shutting off (harder then you would think it should have been), attempting to attach a reflection of the girl in the moving/tilting spoon, bloody drops/footprints, moving shadow on the wall, the ghost girls head spinning around, and attempting to mimic a falling shot.  Anywho, I hope you enjoy it for the most part and feel free to share and subscribe!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment