Tuesday, January 10, 2012

DIY Camera Cube Rig - Demo Short

Hello everyone, today I would like to share a demo short I made up using my camera rig I designed.  Expected cost of the build is probably around $20.  For the short I used only my 50mm 1.8f lens.  I also used absolutely zero image stabilization in camera or software.  This was filmed with me running in big boots through crunchy snow and on uneven ground.  I wanted to make this short a challenge for me using my rig since I think anyone with a lens like this will agree that getting running shots while simply holding it makes for some awfully shaky footage.  The actually DIY itself will be released soon but thought I would share this portion now since I had completed it.  Enjoy, comment, share and subscribe!  Thanks everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment